Sides…love them!! Bread…love it even more! So what better side to make than some mini garlic/lemon monkey bread?? Super easy to make, and fun to eat! This is definitely my go-to when it comes to what to have on the side of a salad, pasta, or even some type of meat for Thomas!
All you need is 3-4 Buttermilk Biscuit Dough containers (I bought them for only $0.47 each!!)
Pop open the containers and cut each biscuit into 4 smaller pieces. Roll each of the smaller pieces into small balls and put into a bowl. Drizzle olive oil over all of the balls and mix together with your hands (a chef’s best tool!)
Season with about 2 tbsp of minced garlic, a few dashes of Italian seasoning, and 3 tbsp of garlic salt! Trust me, it may seem like a lot but it is so important to extra season these because it will be well worth it! Don’t forget to squeeze in juice from 1/2 of a lemon…SO IMPORTANT! Please don’t skip this…it will make or break the recipe!
Spray some cooking spray on pan or muffin pan you wish to use…and begin to form the bread rolls!
To do this, grab about 5-6 of the small balls and place them together into the form of a roll…very loosely though! Be sure not to combine them into a large roll.
Fill up the pan (or two) and place them into a 350 degree oven for about 7-8 minutes or until they just begin to brown. Take them out and serve with whatever meal you have made for that night…enjoy!
3-4 Buttermilk Biscuit containers
4-6 tbsp olive oil
2-3 tbsp minced garlic
2 tbsp Italian Seasoning
3-4 tbsp garlic salt
Juice from 1/2 lemon
- Cut the biscuits into pieces of 4, and roll into balls and combine into a bowl
- Drizzle olive oil on the balls and mix together with your hands
- Add in the seasoning, garlic, and lemon into the balls and combine again to make sure every piece has been coated
- Combine about 5-6 balls loosely and place onto the pan or muffin pan
- Place into a 350 degree oven for 7-8 minutes.
- Serve immediately! Enjoy 🙂